Bible Study Registration
The Gospel of Matthew
The Book of Matthew paints a powerful portrait of Jesus as Israel’s long awaited Messiah, the one who would bring God’s kingdom on earth and fulfill his promises to his people. Leading readers through this hope-filled book, the study guide we use will explain the biblical text with clarity and passion – inviting us to encounter God’s one and only Son, Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world.
- When: Saturday’s from 8:30 am – 9:30 am
- Study Guide: Crossway’s Knowing the Bible by Drew Hunter ($6.95)
Reformed Systematic Theology
Founder and President of BRIDGE Ministries, Steve denHartog, will be leading a study on systematic theology. This study will draw historical theology of Reformed tradition, exploring eight central themes of theology from an accessible, comprehensive and experiential approach.
- When: Wednesday’s from 8:00 am to 9:00 am
- Book: Reformed Systematic Theology Vol. 1 by Dr. Joel Beeke ($29.95)
Fundamentals of the Christian Faith (High School Bible Study)
Do you desire to stand firm on rock-solid theological doctrine? As a Christian, do you want to understand what you believe and why you believe it? In this Bible study, we will be learning about God’s character and attributes, the person and work of Christ, the doctrine of salvation, God’s will and more in 13 lessons.
- When: Thursday’s from 4:45 pm to 5:45 pm (Begins Nov. 7th)
- Study Guide: John MacArthur’s Fundamentals of the Faith ($9.95)